Webinar 3: S2Biom Biomass & Technology Matching Tool ‘Bio2Match’
15 September 2016, 11.00 – 12.00 a.m. CET
Webinar about the S2Biom biomass and technology matching tool has been organised on Thursday, 15 September 2016.
'Bio2Match' tool has been developed in the S2Biom project and it guides the user in selecting the optimal match between available biomass resources and conversion technologies. In this webinar the tool developers described the data and methodology behind Bio2Match and demonstrated how the tool works. Participants were provided with access to the online tool and received support information for the tool testing after the webinar. Watch the webinar:
Webinar 2: Demonstration and testing of the S2Biom Tool ‘BeWhere’
19 February 2016, 10.00 – 11.00 a.m. CET
Webinar about the S2Biom tool 'BeWhere' has been organised on 19 February 2016. 'BeWhere' tool answers the question:
What is the optimal technology, location and capacity of bio-energy production plants, based on the minimisation of the costs and emissions of the whole supply chain at local, regional and European level?
Watch the webinar:
Webinar 1: S2Biom computerised toolset testing - Biomass Cost/Supply Tool
11 December 2015, 10.00 – 11.00 a.m. CET
The first S2Biom webinar took was organised on 11 December 2015. The objective of the webinar was to test the first version of the computerised toolset developed in the S2Biom project. The webinar provided answers to the following questions:
- How much and what type of biomass is available in certain regions or countries?
- What are the cost-supply figures of the available biomass in certain regions and countries?
- How to design an optimal biomass delivery chain and network in a particular region and how to analyse spatial implications and the environmental and economic performance?
- Berien Elbersen, DLO, Netherlands
Overview of S2BIOM tool box and testing biomass cost-supply tool (User instructions)
- Bert Annevelink, DLO, Netherlands
Testing LocaGIStics tool for biomass chain design and evaluation (PPT presentation, User instructions)
In order to access the tools, please follow these steps:
- Click on the following link: www.s2biom.alterra.wur.nl
- Click on ‘Demo User’ and then on ‘My Account’
- Create an account by filling out the obligatory fields and press ‘Save’
- Once you receive your password you can access the tools.
P.S.: The data displayed in all the tools are preliminary data. They should be regarded as draft/dummy data. The final data will be included later.